Saturday, November 30, 2019

Troublemaker

I heard about this autobiography while listening to a podcast, remarking about how Leah Remini had auditioned for the role of Monica on Friends, unsuccessfully landing the part. I was further curious to have a better understanding of Scientology which she left. I wasn't a faithful fan of The King of Queens, but knew who the actress was before I read the book. What an eye opener of Scientology, it is saddening to read this and learn of what people choose to do and how some raise their kids. I don't know anyone personally who practices this belief, but know how to better pray for people in this cult. Leah is very blunt about what has happened through her life so far, good, bad and ugly. For the honesty, I am impressed and thankful. It is not all as bright as it looks on the other side. I borrowed this from the public library. This contains a lot of foul language.

No comments:

Post a Comment